F5424-38 Propper™ TAC.U Coat
Inspired by the ACU, with enhancements made specifically for law enforcement officers, the Propper TAC.U coat features a Mandarin collar for a uniform look, strategically designed pockets for storage and a bi-swing back and underarm gussets for a full range of motion. Battle Rip® fabric provides excellent comfort, color integrity, wrinkle resistance and long-lasting durability. For added protection, we’ve added external elbow pad openings to the sleeves.
- ACU-style uniform, enhanced for law enforcement
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front
- Extended length for tucking into pant
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Enlarged three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
The TAC.U Coat is designed to be slightly longer than the U.S. Army’s ACU coat to stay tucked in if required.
Sleeve is measured from underarm seam to cuff.