F4514 Propper Series 200® 8″ Boot
Army Regulation 670-1 Complaint Top-of-the-line materials come together in the Series 200 boots to provide superior comfort from day one and long-lasting durability.
Top-of-the-line materials come together in the Series 200 boots to provide superior comfort from day one and long-lasting durability. A Vibram® outsole, Aegis® anti-microbial lining, cattle hide leather come together in a high-performance package. It’s a level of comfort and performance that you need to try on to believe.
- Meets Army Regulation 670-1 requirements for materials and construction
- Flesh-out cattle hide upper
- Vibram® composite rubber outsole
- Extremely durable, coated, speed-lace hardware with 550 paracord lacing
- Fast-rope compatible arch resists wear from ladders and fast-roping
- Washable open cell foam inserts designed to contour to you foot for weight distribution and arch support
- Oil and slip resistant outsole for excellent traction
- Open cell air mesh foam provides full foot air circulation for maximum comfort
- Aegis® anti-microbial breathable lining prevents odor and extends the life of the boot